[AMRadio] Suggestions for restoring a DX-100

russ dworakowski wb3fau at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 14:35:50 EST 2002

John,  what to do   with  your DX-100 has a lot to do with how  it  has been
stored.  Transformers  are  not a common  problem in the  DX 100 as  they
are the potted type  and  less subject  to moisture damage.
Replacement of  power supply  electrolytiics  is  most  common problem.
These rigs sit around  not  in use  for  long  periods causes  the
capacitors to go bad.  There are a  few in the   audio  section  to check as
well.  Good  luck and  have  fun!   Russ