[AMRadio] Power factor

russ dworakowski wb3fau at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 4 11:00:21 EST 2002

Don,  this  won't  fully answer your  question about  power factor
of  electrolytic capacitors,  but  it  will lead you in  the  right
direction.  My  Heath IT-28  cap  tester  has a power   factor adjustment,
it  is a  percentage,  a  low  percentage means a very good
cap.  Anything  over about 15%  means a limited  lifetime.  Russ