[AMRadio] Collins 32V1 diagram needed...

Vince Werber ka1iic at prexar.com
Fri Apr 5 14:55:38 EST 2002

Hi Todd all others...

I downloaded a copy of the V3 diagram and have compared it to
my V1 and there isn't much 'electrical' difference between the
two...  biggest thing I see is the types of filter caps in the
HV section... no biggie...  The V1 doesn't have the 'handles' on
the front either

The V1 has NO RF shielding but that isn't a problem here because
I am far enough away from neighbors...  I'm fact I haven't had
any problems in house...  weird ehhh?

I think this V1 was during the 'transition' period between the
V1 and V2...  the series number is in the 300 region...

I've listened for years and I don't remember of ever hearing a
V1 on the air... there must be some out there... right?

I did Tim's (WA1HLR's) mod to the audio but ran into problems
with the negative feedback line...  I know it's me... I screwed
it up... It works but I had to disconnect the feedback...  It
should be straight forward and I feel foolish... but... 80)

Now to pull it out of the case... uggghhhh...  again!

Thanks all
Vince
ka1iic
-.--.