[AMRadio] re: Apache audio Real good

Gary Schafer garyschafer at attbi.com
Mon Apr 15 11:58:30 EDT 2002

Yes you are right Larry. I can never remember that the DX-100 was advertised 100
watts output and the Apache was advertised 150 watts INPUT. You end up with the
same output on both. I first see the 6146B advertised in QST around 1963 or 64. I
think the Apache appeared in 1959?

As far as using 6146B's in place of the A's though there is really no problem doing
so.

73
Gary  K4FMX