[AMRadio] N0ALO

B. Morgan Sherrod w5ami at tcworks.net
Mon Apr 22 12:58:10 EDT 2002

Jim,

It looks like the mailer stripped/converted the html in your message to
plain text, and therefore omitted the URL of the site you were in question
about.  Try sending this again, but before you do, tell your email client to
convert the message to Plain Text.  That should allow the URL to come
through.

W5AMI