[AMRadio] BC-610 Tuning Wanted

rbethman at comcast.net rbethman at comcast.net
Tue Apr 23 20:05:47 EDT 2002

I'd love to "go fish"!  I haven't gone fishing in longer than I can
remember.  I was still in the Army, and I retired from there in 1988.

Looking forward to getting it on 40 AM.  Then 75AM.  Ultimately on 160AM.  I
can only hope for signal and audio to "try" and give you a run for your
money.  (Fat chance!)

Of course if I up the plate voltage to 2500V, and twiddle the bias, I CAN
get 1500WATTS out to the antenna.....
Nah, I enjoy my license too well!

Bob