[AMRadio] Re: [Boatanchors] Re: [Milsurplus] Hosstraders Spring

Todd Bigelow - PS tbigelow at pop.state.vt.us
Wed May 7 12:39:11 EDT 2003

Carl Nord wrote:

>Friday am and up till around 3 was not bad at all. However, once the storms
>came through it got real ugly.
>Took advantage of the early stop and took the long trip to Portsmouth to the
>Brewpub and enjoyed a fine dinner with more then two of their brewed on site
>beers
>Carl
>WA1KPD

Must've been the Smuttynose brewpub Carl? I was just in Portsmouth the
Tuesday before Hosstraders enroute up to Maine. Stood right in front of
the place but ended up going elsewhere for dinner.Next time.

Did you see that nice HT-9 George had? Spare coils included. Sure was in
good shape, other than the oddball spinner knob on front. I thought of
you as soon as I saw it. Maybe you need another?

Hope we catch up in October. Saw Gary and a few others from down your way.

73 de Todd/'Boomer'  KA1KAQ