[AMRadio] 6M AM Activity?

Todd Bigelow - PS tbigelow at pop.state.vt.us
Thu May 15 11:51:03 EDT 2003

W2AGN wrote:

>Anyone on 6M AM in the Philadelphia/SNJ area. (or thereabouts)? Just got
>a G-50 going on 6AM and looking for activity.
>---
>+-++-++-++-++-+   John L. Sielke
>+-++-++-++-++-+    Ex-K3HLU,TF2WKT,W7JEF,W4MPC,N4JS

I wonder if you can get a decent shot up into New England, John? There's
a group over in the Conneticut/Boston area last I knew, fairly active.
I'm up in the middle of Vermont and I'd love to work some AM on 6 with
the old Clegg gear, but most of the guys on 6 up this way are diehard
weak signal/SSB types. Currently I only have a dipole up for 6, but the
plan this summer is to add a yagi for 6 and 2.

The rig is usually on over the weekends, but as the weather improves I
head outside more. Time to catch up on antenna work!

de Todd/'Boomer'  KA1KAQ