[AMRadio] Moving things

Larry Will lwill at voicenet.com
Sat May 24 10:57:41 EDT 2003

Powell,

Have fun with the RCA's. I am finishing up a rebuild of a BTA-1R1
here.  Nice box with good audio.  If you are lucky it has the later plate
and mod xformers which are very reliable.  Made by Electro-Tech as I recall.

I megged, baked, and redipped some of the other iron pieces in mine.

Regards,

Larry W3LW