[AMRadio] screwdriver antenna

Larry Saletzki wa9vrh at mtco.com
Sun May 25 18:33:25 EDT 2003

Hi Mark, You have to promise NOT to tell Don but I don't have one. He would
shoot me on site if he knew! My DK-3 was the first that he did with the
Z-match. It still has the large collar on top for the finger stock. The
newer ones with the swedged top a tube for storing engineering drawings
works real well. I found a couple of the tubes for a friend of mine that has
the newer DK-3. I need order a newer DK-3 and use my current one for a
backup. 73 Larry WA9VRH