[AMRadio] W1AW/5 at HAMCOM 2003

Dino Darling k6rix at arrl.net
Fri May 30 12:14:29 EDT 2003

Bob, You really need to check your computer's clock time!  Maybe your BIOS
battery is dying!

You can download a small program that will keep your clock automatically
updated every time you log on to the Internet...

http://www.locutuscodeware.com/swatch.htm

Pay the $10.00 and you help support the author!  Don't pay the author and
it will still work great!

Look at this date below my lines!

Dino...k6rix at arrl.net