[AMRadio] Mobilette 61 6 meter converter

Jim Isbell millenniumfalcon at cableone.net
Sat Apr 3 16:50:45 EST 2004

I am trying to put together the rig I started on back in 1958-60.  I
just dug the old International Mobilette 61 converter out of the junk
pile in the garage.  I dont have any documentation on this at all and am
wondering if anyone on this list does.  I wouldnt worry about it except,
knowing me, I probably screwed around with some of the coil tuning so it
will need to be re aligned.  I have never owned anything that I didnt
screw around with the tuning on so I am sure its is "screwed up"  It
seems top be all there with all three transistors in the sockets and a
49.4 mhz crystal in the socket so I guess it will tune 50 Mc at the
bottom of the AM dial and 51 Mc at the top of the dial.

Is there anyone on 6meters AM these days???