[AMRadio] HV Cable

David Knepper cra at floodcity.net
Sun Apr 4 17:16:42 EDT 2004

  Thanks, Tony.  I should have thought about that.

  Say, do you have a 20V-3, too.

  Tell me more about it.  Mine is serial number 239.

  It is in the process of being restored/cleaned, etc.  Great shape though.

  Have you ever done any research on the correct shade of gray on the
outside.  Need to touch up some spots.

  Thank you.
  Dave, W3ST
  Publisher of the Collins Journal