[AMRadio] RE: negative cycle loading

W7QHO at aol.com W7QHO at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 19:15:57 EDT 2004

In a message dated 4/5/04 1:46:46 PM, brett.gazdzinski at mci.com writes:

> Since the circuit works as far as the mod monitor indicates,
> there must be something very fast making it through the circuit.
> If I could just find a way to eliminate the short spikes
> of over 100% negative making it through, it would work great.

Brett,

If very short spikes are being generated in the NCL circuit somehow, they
wouldn't necessarily have to be modulating the PA more than 100% negative to
produce splatter.   If high amplitude, such could contain enough high frequency
components on their own to produce way-out sidebands.   Have never run into
this, though, in my experience with NCL circuits.

Dennis D. W7QHO
Glendale, CA

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---