[AMRadio] Plate modulating a 807

Brett Gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at mci.com
Wed Apr 7 07:40:12 EDT 2004

Best thing to do is insert a choke in the screen circuit.

A small choke, 15 henrys or more will work.
Otherwise, you have to run the screen off a voltage divider,
some from the unmodulated B+, and some from the modulated B+.

The choke setup MAY hose you up on cw if you run cw, so a switch
or some quick way to remove the choke might be needed.

Brett
N2DTS