[AMRadio] Need Schematic for Patterson PR-10

RJ Mattson rjmattson at hvi.net
Sun Aug 1 11:29:03 EDT 2004

Mark
Sorry - no schematic for PR-10. Is your s-meter ok?
The Breting 12 has two meters. One of the meters on my Breting 12
has been replaced with a Patterson  PR-10 s-meter. I don't think this
is a Breting recomended replacement part :-).
I would like to find the correct (left) meter for my Breting 12.
bob...w2ami
www.qrz.com/callsign/w2ami