[AMRadio] Capacitor Source

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Aug 2 17:27:11 EDT 2004

Ron:

I looked at the site and the products look very good.  I wonder what kind of
numbering system you might be talking about?  Usually the numbering on some
types of polyester types you might see something like C-TD01-400.  D stands
for the decimal point meaning this example is a .01 and the 400 is the DC
voltage rating.. Other examples might be 201J600V  meaning .02 @ 600 volts.
In some others the voltage rating follows the model number of the cap and
the value will be on another line something like 474K, .0047

Are these the any of the identification forms you are referring to?

73  Jim
de W5JO