[AMRadio] Capacitors

Edward B Richards zuu6k at juno.com
Wed Aug 4 10:38:40 EDT 2004

Hi Ron;

Maybe you can make one. Get some 10 ohm, 1/2 watt  resistors and try
different combinations of 2 in parallel until you achieve 5.1 ohms.
Usually, metering resistors are 1%. The .1 is well within the 5%
tolerance, so you could use just a 5 ohm resistor. It could be that 5
ohms was the design value but they used 5.1 because that is a standard
value. Good luck.

73, Ed Richards K6UUZ