[AMRadio] Original T.O. Keyer Article When?

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Thu Aug 12 10:16:51 EDT 2004

I have a piece of homebrew here that says in Dymo labeling that it is a "TO Keyer". I'd like to look this up. Does anyone happen to know the ballpark year when the original TO Keyer article was published? In QST I assume?

73, Don Merz, N3RHT

If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.(B)