[AMRadio] Re: GB> Original T.O. Keyer Article When?

Alan Cohen acohen at texas.net
Thu Aug 12 13:00:52 EDT 2004

I forget to mention that the article is in the edition of the handbook
copyrighted in 1962.

I hope that helps.

Alan
WA2DZL

A detailed construction article about to build a W9TO keyer may be
found in Bill Orr's "West Coast" handbook on pages 597 - 600.  The unit
in the handbook seems to have a circuit that is identical to the T.O.
keyers commercially manufactured by Hallicrafters.

Alan
WA2DZL