[AMRadio] Yet another Scurvy Dog

Mark Foltarz Foltarz at rocketmail.com
Fri Aug 20 10:30:18 EDT 2004

Well I found this ad on Ebay of a guy selling a copy of a manual that I
uploaded to BAMA.

item=5715586007

The cover has the same  crease in the right upper corner , the same missing
pieces on the comb binder  and the same small spots in various locations.

I emailed the guy and can't wait to here his reply.

If you can view the Ebay site you certainly as hell can download from BAMA.

And NO ONE will convince me thay he is doing any one  " a service. "

Nuts.

de KA4JVY
Mark