[AMRadio] Eico 722 VFO dial slippage

ronnie.hull ronnie.hull at glowbugs.com
Fri Aug 20 18:40:30 EDT 2004

well if you ever get an opportunity to pry it out of its case, you will see
that the dial mechanism is very simple. The knob is hooked to a brass shaft
that goes straight back, and has a grooved spot on back. Obviously, looking
at mine anyway.. the edge of the dial itself rides in that groove and that is
what turns the dial, when you turn the knob. Mine is not riding in that
groove, nor can I see any way to make it go back there.

thanks

Ronnie