[AMRadio] Eico 722 VFO dial slippage

James M. Walker chejmw at acsu.buffalo.edu
Fri Aug 20 23:01:35 EDT 2004

Ronnie,
I run a 722/720/730 combo on 40 meters. Been using the 722 for about 4
years now. A question, do you have the full manual for the 722, it might
shed so light on the dial problem. As for stability, mine is very stable
after a ten minute warm-up, if I am going to use the rig I turn it on
when I go in the shack, go get a coffee and come back then it is stable.

I also ordered crystals for the 720, but I found they are high/low in
frequency, go figure, 7290 xtal is at 7291.5 and 7295 is at 7297.5, hum.
Good luck with the VFO hope you get it worked out.
Jim
WB2FCN