[AMRadio] few items needed

Cory Hine cory_hine at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 22 13:55:48 EDT 2004

I need a DowKey relay also.... If you run across someone with 2, don't refuse the second one....

Thanks,

Cory/AD5QP

"ronnie.hull" <ronnie.hull at glowbugs.com> wrote:

I need a good dowkey relay, 110v coil, external contacts

I need a junker Eico 720 that has a good meter.. I don't care about anything
else in it but I have to have a good meter

would love a good copy of a eico 722 vfo manual. Factory copy not necessary
a copy will do

would love to get my hands on a nice Drake R4B or R4C. NO junkers here. Will
pay premium for a good working rx.

I have LOTS of part, high power, modulation, etc etc.. tubes galore.. some
gear to trade

whatcha got? Whatcha need?

73's

Ronnie - W5SUM