[AMRadio] Test Equipment Recommendation

Edward B Richards zuu6k at juno.com
Mon Aug 23 23:26:49 EDT 2004


Go to that auction place and buy a Heathkit VTVM. There are usually a lot
of them listed. All are 11 megohm input impedance. Then buy an RF probe.
The later VTVM's have a phone jack input and so do most RF probes. Also
known a demodulator or scope demodulator. Good luck

73, Ed Richards K6UUZ

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 19:30:22 -0600 (GMT-06:00) Bill Pancake
<bpancake at mindspring.com> writes:
> Would appreciate a recommendation as to make and model of a VTVM that 
> will come with an rf probe that is suitable for using when working 
> on boatanchor gear.  I just need an idea of what to look for. 
> Thanks, Bill, ab0zz at arrl.net
> ______________________________________________________________
> AMRadio mailing list
> Home: http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/amradio
> Help: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.html
> Post: mailto:AMRadio at mailman.qth.net

More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 18 Dec 2017.