[AMRadio] Drake RV-4 Top Mount on TR-4

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Tue Aug 24 10:57:32 EDT 2004

I picked up this Drake TR-4 that has the RV-4 VFO mounted above the TR-4 on a bracket that I believe is a Drake factory mount kit of some sort. But I am not familiar with this and don't see it on any of the big name Drake web sites.

Has anyone seen this mount? Or can anyone shed any light on this?

73, Don Merz, N3RHT