[AMRadio] Tubes for sale

gwt gwt at mpinet.com
Wed Dec 8 14:13:33 EST 2004

Hello list members,

I have a number of transmitting tubes that I wish to sell. Below is a
list of the tubes.
If you are interested, please contact me at this address.
I have noted an asking price, but I will consider offers.
I wanted to give the list members a first shot, before I list them on
E Bay.
Either way, I need to sell these tubes, as they are in excess to my needs.

Tube list:

Four BRAND NEW 4-400's.
These tubes were manufactured in China. They have never been installed
for use. I bought them as back ups for my AM transmitter. I have since
sold the transmitter, so I don't need them.

$75 dollars each, or all 4 tubes for $250 bucks.

Two used Eimac 4-400's.
These tubes were installed in my AM transmitter for a short period of
time. They have very limited hours on them. Probably not more than 8 or
10 hours. They have FULL output!

$185 dollars for the pair.

Two BRAND NEW Eimac 3-500z's.
These tubes were purchased new, as back up's for my L4B amplifier.

$400 dollars for the pair.