[AMRadio] The AM Window

peter A Markavage manualman at juno.com
Tue Dec 21 13:18:20 EST 2004

Sort of like the early 60's in the South; some have to sit at the back of
the bus. The band/mode plan will most probably fly in some form in the
future. We, as AM'ers, need to be more integrated into the main stream of
phone activity throughout the bands as we move into 2005 and beyond. The
"old" days are going fast. Hanging on to an imaginary window is probably
counterproductive as new modes become more common on the bands.

Pete, wa2cwa