[AMRadio] The AM Window

peter A Markavage manualman at juno.com
Tue Dec 21 14:27:53 EST 2004

There isn't any space dedicated to AM; likewise there isn't any space
dedicated to SSB. There is a phone segment and CW segment. On 75, you can
operate AM on 150 KHz if General Class, 225 KHz if Advanced Class, and
250 KHz if Extra Class. More than enough room. Forget the word "window".

Pete, wa2cwa