[AMRadio] The AM Window

David Knepper cra at floodcity.net
Tue Dec 21 14:05:43 EST 2004

Thanks, Pete.  My license does not restrict me from operating AM anywhere in
the Extra Class portion of 75 meters.  Of course, I try to limit my
operation and the CRA Collins Net to no more than 1/2 hour but if more folks
check in then, of course, we will hold down 3805 + or -.

Someone told me once that Mr. Hollingsworth a letter to a ham,  who was
operating AM below 3830 Khz,  to gently remind him to restrict his operation
to the AM Window.  Has anyone heard about this letter?

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com
Nets:  3805 Khz, Monday/Wednesdays 8 PM EDST
          14250 Khz Saturday, 12 Noon EDST