[AMRadio] K1MAN comments on disrupting the 75m. AM "Window" (MP3)

Jim Candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Tue Dec 21 15:35:36 EST 2004

    Don,

    Last night I heard what sounds like DRM on 3880 or
85, and appeared to be 10 kc wide. That was about 9 pm
Central time. It was full scale on my Sony SWL
receiver. Since I am at a new QTH now (Round Rock,
texas) I thought this was local QRN. It was gone this
morning. Now that I read your DRM description, maybe
the AM window has a new problem? Did anyone else hear
that?

    BTW I am months away from making RF again. Maybe
easter time. Way too much to do with our move, and
getting the old house ready for the market.

Regards,
Jim
WD5JKO