[AMRadio] AM WINDOW

W4AWM at aol.com W4AWM at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 17:24:54 EST 2004

Amateur radio operators are all supposed to be gentlemen (and ladies) and
conform to good operating customs and practices.  Unfortunately, there are bad
apples in every barrel and this happens to be one of them.  Maybe some of these
folks should do some soul searching and learn to "get along."

As Riley has said many times, the world is out there listening to everything
we say and do. Bad operating can and will eventually lead to loss of
frequencies, privileges and support. If you don't believe that, look at the support we
are getting from the FCC on the BPL issue???

Happy Holidays, 73, and think about that New Year's resolution.

John,  W4AWM
A proud member of AMI