[AMRadio] AM WINDOW

peter A Markavage manualman at juno.com
Tue Dec 21 18:00:29 EST 2004

Quote: If you don't believe that, look at the support we are getting from
the FCC on the BPL issue???

I think the topics of politics, lobbying, and financial issues have a lot
more to do with this than your statement of "Bad operating can and will
eventually lead to loss of frequencies, privileges and support." Look at
CB, originally 23 channels, lots of "bad operating" and then the  FCC
gave them 17 more channels.

Pete, wa2cwa