[AMRadio] The AM Window

Brian Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Wed Dec 22 07:34:32 EST 2004

Well if they use "offensive language" it is guaranteed that they
will probably get the attention that they so desperately crave.
That is basically what it is down to, for these insignificant,
self-loathing babies that try so hard to offend others. They
are really just a little child inside an adult body, just hoping
that someone, somewhere will notice that they exist.

I'm glad most hams are not that psychotic.  Yes, a few AM ops
in the northeast go off the deep end, but I always get a good laugh
out of them, even if they embarrass me. Most of it is really
good-natured and not intended to harm anyone else. The slop
bucket ops , on the other hand, can be an entirely different kettle
of squids.