[AMRadio] AM

Cory Hine cory_hine at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 11:22:38 EST 2004

Maybe, just maybe we are all too excited about this am
thing. Or maybe I'm just a casual operator, but when I
get on in the late afternoon, things are ususally
pretty quiet, and I can have a nice qso with someone.
If the band is noisy, I'll go do something else. If
there are ssb stations on, I will either talk on am or
go somewhere else. We are not guaranteed good
conditions. Big antennas and amps will help, but I
think we have to accept conditions as they are, just
like the weather. Improve the station, put out a
better signal, and enjoy whatever comes your way.
Innovate, adapt, overcome, succeed.

Cory/AD5QP