[AMRadio] Off Topic: Nuts!

ronnie.hull ronnie.hull at glowbugs.com
Wed Dec 22 13:47:31 EST 2004

and in that same thread, I was looking at a 506PIR 101st A/B website today
and saw a picture of a paratrooper in bastogne, that looked amazingly like
the son of a good friend of mine. Imagine my surprise when I read the caption
and discovered that indeed, it was his grandfather, my good friends Dad. This
is true, I just discovered this not 15 minutes ago.

My own father jumped at Normandy with the 82nd, and in Holland where he was
wounded out of the airborne, and fought at Bastogne with the 30th Inf? I have
to look that part back up. But he was there.

73's and Merry Christmas y'all

Ronnie