[AMRadio] BAMA Files

Bob Maser bmaser at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Dec 22 16:02:08 EST 2004

What do I need to do to be able to print manuals on the BAMA website?  Do I
need Netscape?
Also, I am looking for a 575A HV Rectifier or the solid state plug-in
diodes.  Anyone have some to sell?
I am in the process of converting a Collins 20V-3 for 75M.  I was reading
some of the "AM Window" discussions with a chuckle.  Don't you realize that
the biggest signal gets the frequency regardless of emission type.  If a SSB
station jumps on to an AM QSO, just turn off the AM rig and reach over and
turn on that big linear and tell them to move.  It doesn't do any good to
argue with them on AM cuz they probably don't know how to switch their rice
box to that mode.  I'll give y'all a demo one of these evenings.

Bob W6TR