[AMRadio] The AM Window

Vince Wesa Werber ka1iic at prexar.com
Wed Dec 22 18:25:45 EST 2004

The transmitter is at One Long Point the same as his home.  The transmitters
are in a run down old lodge behind his house.  Nothing special.

Yo might find it interesting that Belgrade Lakes is the mythical "On Golden
Pond' from the movie...  Now I will tell you why the 'pond' is 'golden'...

This 'high class' place (so called) is the location of the largest 'Septage
Utilization Site' in the state of Maine.  What is a 'Septage Utilization
site'; you ask???  A farm when raw human feces is spread to grow hay and or
vegetables.

Over one million gallons of raw septic tank (and BFI sludge) is spread here
per year.  The 'pond' is so polluted that even one swim for many folks will
bring on a bad case of 'swimmers itch'...  they blame it on the Ducks pooping
in the water...

 <heh>

So let's face facts...  if any one of us were to drink the water from that
place we all would be babbling idiots like Mr. Baxter...

BTW I'm the Ham that Mr. Baxter (K1MAN) said that Walter Cronkite 'hang out to
dry'...  NOT TRUE!!!  For that to happen Mr. Cronkite would have to know me
in one way or the other, facts are facts,  Mr. Cronkite doesn't know me from
Adam!

Also, I was taken to court by Mr. Baxter...  I was award this case by
default...  Mr. Baxter did not want to face me in court...  And for those
that don't know, Mr. Baxter ALWAYS acts as his own attorney...  he has a fool
for a client don't you think and an idiot for an attorney!

In one of Mr Baxter's spam editorials he refers to himself as having some sort
of mental illness...  to the best of my knowledge this is NOT a fact...
there has been no hearing at any court or order of insanity handed down by
any judge as of yet...

Thanks for the rant guys... I'm done...
73
vince