[AMRadio] Hamvention 2005

David Knepper cra at floodcity.net
Wed Dec 22 20:38:21 EST 2004

Peter, I have not gotten anything from the Dayton Hamvention Committee?

I suspect that we may see something by January, 2005.

Please let me know if you get the customary packet for outdoor vendors.

Thank you.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com
Nets:  3805 Khz, Monday/Wednesdays 8 PM EDST
          14250 Khz Saturday, 12 Noon EDST