[AMRadio] The AM Window

Mark Bell bell at blazenet.net
Fri Dec 24 08:36:34 EST 2004

They go for more than that on the "e" place;

I put up my "temporary" HB 40/80 meter dipole in Dec 1999 just to last
through the winter;  it's still there......  I must confess I broke down and
brought a Carolina Windom last month to replace it.....  just have to wait
for the wx to get bad before I swap antennas....

73 Mark K3MSB