[AMRadio] The AM Window

peter A Markavage manualman at juno.com
Fri Dec 24 09:57:51 EST 2004

Well, I guess Mark, based on the previous descriptions/definitions etc.,
maybe you're have to refer to yourself as an "AM'er lite". Anyway, to me,
you see the true AM'er colors in the operating and the enjoyment in using
the mode, and not in the manner he/she uses to get there.

Happy Holidays to all
Pete, wa2cwa