[AMRadio] Windom

Mike Dorworth, K4XM k4xm at arczip.com
Fri Dec 31 11:57:32 EST 2004

Yup, thas rite! In or on a Windom, the idea is to find that spot where the
antenna is resonant AND the feedline is attached to a piurely resistive
point so that to SWR exists. This is the reason a properly made Windom has
no feed line length restriction. The fact that it works as a resonant
antenna with no feedline SWR is why we are still talking about it 75 years
after Mr Windom worked out the formulas and a means of testing a multiband
NO SWR antenna.. happy New Year! 73, Mike, K4XM