[AMRadio] WANTED: Source for 312A-1 Grille

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Tue Jul 6 09:50:25 EDT 2004

Collins made the 312A-1 lighted speaker so that hams could build accessory items into the front grille. The one I have is completely accessorized with a HAM-M rotor controller, mechanical clock, phone patch and Heathkit SWR meter built into the grille space. I'd like to get rid of all that stuff and put in a plain old grille. Does anyone know of a source for a reproduction grille for this speaker?

73, Don Merz, N3RHT