[AMRadio] WW II Army Field Sets

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Fri Jul 9 18:02:02 EDT 2004

Kim:

The acid rain thing back East was a Master's Thesis that no one read until
one day some semi-scientist found it.  He read it and gave the information
to the, then fledgling, environmental groups and look what we have today.

Some day someone will read one of your papers and find a new way to power
cars, take pictures or communicate.  Too bad you can't patent your stuff for
ever.  The people who developed spread spectrum waited until after the
patent expired to develop it and the poor actress who conceptualized and
patented it got nothing.

73  Jim
de W5JO