[AMRadio] Special email

Cory Hine cory_hine at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 14:57:39 EDT 2004

Dave,

It's a scam... the check is bad. I ran this past the
Secret Service a few months back. It is the Nigerian
Scam. They will try to get you to ship the equipment
before the check clears... and of coarse the check
will not clear...

Cory/AD5QP

David Knepper <cra at floodcity.net> wrote:Has anyone
heard of a scam where a person supposedily has a check
from
someone in the States that owes him money and he wants
you to cash this
check and take out the money for the radio. You then
send him the
differerence to him. Sounds like a scam to me.

I thought I had read about this scheme somewhere.

A quick reply will be appreciated.

Thank you
Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal