[AMRadio] Special email

Bill Andrews w8akh at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 13 15:17:18 EDT 2004

Hello Dave and group,

Just yesterday received such an email from a guy
alledgely(sp?) in canada wanting to
purchase 5 tires which I had advertized in a
local Phoenix area site..

I'm not quite sure what to do with this info
but am inclined to attempt to at least
contact someone at his isp to inform them of this scam.
His email is free from www.wapda.com.

73, Bill   w8akh   Phoenix Az