[AMRadio] Special email

Kim Elmore Kim.Elmore at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 13 16:42:48 EDT 2004

Here's a  link to a hilarious twist on this scam dealing with car sales.

http://www.saabnet.com/tsn/class/scam/

Note that there's very little we can do about this. The Nigerian 419 scam
has been around a while and depends on both personal greed and pity.  The
e-mails themselves are not traceable because they are usually sent form a
pay-by-the-minute Internet cafe. If it's too good to be true, it is. If it
seems even a little teeny weensy bit fishy, it is. I you even faintly
suspect a scam, you're right.

Kim Elmore, N5OP