[AMRadio] Boat Anchor Crystal alternative?

Jim candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Fri Jul 16 10:00:15 EDT 2004

Steve,

	Your CW rig looks pretty neat. I hope to finish mine as a Central
Electronics 20A exciter. With the 20A the VFO is beat against a 9 Mhz rock,
so it can run all the time. I hope that Don's issue requiring maximum
shielding bypasses my configuration. It would be neat if someone could adopt
a DDS VFO to replace the stock VFO in something like a Ranger, and place it
within the Ranger as a VFO replacement. Getting VFO output on 160, and 40
was stock, and then 80, 20, 15, and 10 meters came about from frequency
multiplication. Any ideas on the easiest way do pull this off?

Regards,
Jim