[AMRadio] dds information

Jim candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Fri Jul 16 14:52:01 EDT 2004

Bill,

	Below is the scoop on the WA1FFL version. His email address is listed there
at the top. Sure would be nice to have some clean sounding AM rigs on the
air that are also not drifting! This might be perfect for a Class E solid
state rig, as well as some boat-anchors.

This unit will also power up at the minimum frequency like Don was saying
about his unit. A more sophisticated micro-controller, or computer interface
is needed for more "bells and whistles". For me, a plain-Jane DDS VFO is my
goal.

Regards,
Jim