[AMRadio] More on the Unusual Receiver by Develco

DOXEMF at aol.com DOXEMF at aol.com
Sat Jul 17 03:23:25 EDT 2004

Hello,
I'm posting the E-Bay item number of the receiver as this VER.
of aol won't let me deactivate the hyperlink so the BBS server
will accept the E-Mail

Search for completed item #3826864377

I was right about this one being  vhf unit.
The Preselect/tuned amp stage with the large knob at the left top
is exactly that with two ranges, 30-60mhz and 60-120mhz.
I picked this up today and gave it a good look.
All the other modules are exactly the same as are the IF Frq's as the HF unit
with the HF Preselect/amp which is 2-30 mhz in 4 bands.

Any comments? :-)
Bill
KB3DKS